For years, pilots of certified aircraft have been forced to choose between maintaining their dated, legacy instrumentation or upgrading their panel with expensive, piecemeal avionics upgrades.
That changes now
Introducing Dynon Certified - Affordable Avionics Systems for Certified Aircraft.
The design and installation approval for the installation of Dynon Certified products are performed under AML-STC.
The certified versions of Dynon products are produced under PMA.
SkyView HDX Features
Dynon Certified panels feature SkyView HDX, Dynon’s flagship integrated avionics platform that replaces your legacy equipment with a modern, affordable system.
SkyView HDX can do it all:
- Clear, Vibrant Displays: SkyView HDX features bright, high-resolution HD displays with wide viewing angles for the sharpest picture ever from Dynon.
- Beautiful Design: SkyView HDX’s modern, elegant design features robust metal and glass construction that is worthy of your aircraft.
- Unrivaled Control Ergonomics: SkyView HDX combines full physical controls with a touchscreen, allowing unrivaled control and performance in all flight conditions - especially turbulence.
- Touch Interface: SkyView HDX features icon-driven touch controls and simplified screen navigation for reduced workload. An expansive glass display features edge-to-edge touchability with no bezel in the way.
- Capable and Compatible: SkyView HDX uses Dynon’s remote SkyView Network modules and components to allow clean, elegant panel layouts. SkyView HDX features seamless compatibility with today’s best IFR navigators like the Avidyne IFD series.
SkyView HDX’s superb touch screen works with ergonomic knobs and buttons to offer positive, intuitive controls in all flight conditions.
Primary Flight Display
All of your flight instruments - fully capable of IFR - plus angle of attack, synthetic vision, and much more.
Whether you’re a “rich of peak” or “lean of peak” fan, you’ll have all the tools you need - including % power - to effectively manage your powerplant. Other advanced features include fuel computer and all EGT/CHTs.
Traffic and Weather
Gain superior situational awareness with full ADS-B In Traffic and Weather.
Full-featured autopilot with advanced features like Flight Director, VNAV, altitude pre-select, and coupled approaches (when connected to an IFR navigator).
Mode S Transponder with 2020-compliant ADS-B Out
No need to install a separate 2020-compliant ADS-B Out solution - SkyView HDX has you covered.
Flight Planning & Mapping
Full-featured and intuitive flight planning and mapping, including optional charts, airport diagrams, and procedures.
Not Just for VFR
Installing SkyView HDX does not change aircraft certification basis or operating limitations. All primary flight instruments, including attitude, are fully IFR capable, with backup provided by an independent second EFIS. SkyView HDX is additionally compatible with popular IFR navigators like the Avidyne IFD series and the GTN/GNS series.
Nearly 600 Aircraft Now Approved
New! The Piper Seneca is the first piston twin model to gain approval for both the full SkyView HDX suite and Dynon Autopilot. Learn more...
SkyView HDX is currently approved in nearly 600 aircraft, allowing more pilots than ever to benefit from Dynon’s affordable avionics solution. Most GA piston single aircraft models are already approved for the full suite of avionics. Dynon Autopilot is currently available for select models, with more AP approvals coming continuously.
With roots in light sport and experimental aircraft, Dynon products have already been installed in over 20,000 aircraft in hundreds of types, usually by amateur-builders. Dynon products are designed to install quickly and efficiently, minimizing the cost of modernizing aircraft panels.ADD MY PLANE